I have been gaining a new perspective on life recently. It all started when Ryan when on a mission trip to Kenya to blog about his experience. Here is his talk synced up with the pictures he took on the trip. Its about 45 minutes but its well worth it, especially to hear Eliud’s story near the end of the talk. So grab some tea…coffee or whatever you drink and enjoy!
I am going on my first mission trip out of the country to Honduras and here is a list of things I hope to accomplish on the trip.
- Continue gaining a new perspective on life.
- We are hiking into the jungle (about a six hour hike..give or take). I hope I finish!
- I am leaving my safe place to go to place that is not comfortable. I am beginning to step out of my comfort zones in different areas of my life. I am learning to be less selfish with my time and enjoy life as it comes.
- Get to know the people I will be traveling with.
- Working on my relationship with God under different circumstances.
Well that is all for now… I plan on posting a new blog post everyday until I leave.